COSMELAN DEPIGMENTATION PEEL
What is Cosmelan?
Cosmelan is perhaps the most powerful skin lightening therapy available when compared to other depigmentation treatments currently possible on the market.
- UV damage
- Freckles, lentigo or nevus
- Hyperpigmentation of the skin
- Post-inflammatory pigmentation from acne and acne scarring
- Pregnancy mask (melasma)
Give Your Skin a New Glow with Cosmelan Depigmentation Peel
Changing the melanin pigment levels of our skin though is no easy task. Or is it?
The ongoing use of the Cosmelan II cream for post-salon treatment will continue to reduce the likelihood of the hyper-pigmentation returning. Cosmelan is up to 95% effective for dramatically addressing areas of hyperpigmentation, melisma, and blotchy or scarred skin. If you are undergoing any other skin treatments, especially ones which include glycolic acid, you must stop these completely at least one week prior to attending your Cosmelan Depigmentation treatment.
There are three steps to the procedure:
Step 1: FREE Skin Consultation
Book into today for a full skin assessment and consultation to discuss your skin and realistic desired results.
Step 2: The In-Salon Mask
- Our trained cosmetic professionals will clean and prep your skin
- The Mesoestetic Cosmelan mask is evenly applied in a thick layer
- The mask may lightly sting upon application, but the sensation will quickly dissipate
- Depending on the level of correction needed, the mask must stay on between eight and twelve hours
- You will be given detailed instructions for the appropriate removal methods for how and when to take the mask off at home
- We will provide you with a full after-care kit and guidelines for use
Step 3: The Home Care Regimen
- At the specified time, remove the Cosmelan mask with the gentle, neutral cleanser provided
- Immediately apply the Mesoetetic Melan recovery cream to comfort the skin and protect moisture
- You may experience slight peeling and redness
- Apply the Cosmelan II cream, which will be provided to you. This will need to be applied two to three times a day for two weeks followed by the Melan Recovery cream : The clinic will provide indept details of your treatment plan.
- Use the Melan 130+ Pigment Control to mitigate sun exposure to your sensitive skin
- After the first 14 days, Cosmelan II can be applied once daily to prevent hyperpigmentation.
- Further follow up visit may be arrange to review your progress
After a couple of weeks, the skin will take on a dramatically shinier, healthier glow. These results will continue to improve even further over the following weeks when the full benefits of a Cosmelan Peel can be seen.
The Cosmelan Peel is suitable for anyone suffering from Skin Pigmentation and can be done on All skin types. No restrictions, unless you have some contraindications.