Dermal fillers can be used to provide you with the confidence boost you are looking for!
Our clients can’t get enough of our dermal fillers. Injectable Hyaluronic-Acid based dermal fillers can restore and rejuvenate ageing facial lines and augment the appearance of the face safely and effectively, offering you a refreshed appearance and look.
For many people, plump and fuller lips is a desire. A simple, safe, temporary dermal filler treatment can add volume and definition which can enhance small, thin lips. The procedure can also balance out asymmetric lips or reduce the appearance of fine, vertical lines.
Dermal Fillers are a natural substance that mimic the body’s natural hyaluronic acid. Once injected the fillers provide support and structure to the skin, giving a plumped and youthful appearance. The semi-permanent fillers provide safe, long-lasting and natural looking results.
Benefits of Dermal Fillers
hahahah- The treatment is non-invasive with little recovery time necessary; you can resume your normal activities immediately after treatment.
- Not permanent and will naturally break down.
- Dermal Fillers are only performed by a fully trained Medical Professional.
- Requires no test prior to treatment, unlike collagen injectables which require a skin test to be carried out 28 days prior to treatment.
- Suitable for Vegans.
- Dermal Filler treatments offer patients a wide range of benefits, including a more youthful appearance.
- This treatment can be used to fill minor to moderate lines and fill-in wrinkles and is especially effective around the eyes, nose, and mouth.
- The treatment can be tailored to your needs providing a natural look.
Dermal Fillers Aftercare
WHAT TO EXPECT DIRECTLY AFTER YOUR TREATMENTPost treatment there may be some tenderness, redness and swelling to the site, this is very normal and will subside, usually within a few days.
Little recovery time is required after facial filler treatments.
Bruising can occur; it is usually short term and lasts a few days. SkinLuxe recommend Arnicare cream to reduce the bruising if unsightly and to avoid contributing causes such as alcohol.
Your practitioner will discuss your recovery and what to expect when you attend your appointment.
AFTER TREATMENT ADVICEAvoid wearing make-up for 12 hours after your dermal filler treatment
Avoid extreme temperatures until redness and swelling subsides – no saunas, steam rooms, sun beds or sun exposure
Avoid strenuous exercise for 24 hours post treatment
Avoid alcohol for 24 hours minimum post treatment
Avoid manipulation of the treated area
Facial filler treatments are normally recommended every 6-12 months.
- NOSE, CHEEKS, JAWLINE, CHIN
- JAWLINE, CHIN
- TEAR TROUGH
- NOSE, CHEEKS, CHIN
NOSE, CHEEKS, JAWLINE, CHIN
NOSE, CHEEKS, CHIN
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.